Verity is a patient-focused charity. Our mission is to 'share the truth about PCOS' and in doing so - supporting women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
We do this in a number of ways, which you can learn more about by navigating our website.
What Verity does
- Publish a twice yearly newsletter called In Touch which is full of the latest information and research into the condition, in addition to stories, hints and updates from members and the charity
- Publish over ten PCOS information booklets that is given to new members in a Membership Pack to give them the support and information they need
- Operate a lively discussion board with thousands of women with PCOS who are there to give and receive peer support
- Run twice yearly conferences with leading PCOS experts, at which both Members and non-Members are welcome to attend
- Run Local Groups around the United Kingdom so that women with PCOS may meet up with other women going through the same thing as themselves
- PCOS UK is the medical education arm and a wholly owned subsidary of Verity which is manned by the UK's leading experts in the condition
- Liaise with media professionals in order to continue raising the profile of PCOS with both patients, their loved ones and healthcare professionals
- Work with research professionals to connect them with specific enquiries relating to potential case studies or information