IF YOU ARE A RESEARCHER
Due to the costs of research Verity currently does not have sufficient funds to direct and conduct research itself. Therefore, we are reliant on the support of fantastic individuals who wish to research PCOS to help further everyone's understanding of the condition, it's symptoms and the effect on women like you.
If you wish to conduct research
We often get requests from individuals wishing to use Verity as a platform for reaching women with PCOS for them to be research participants.
In order for the volunteer Trustees to best assist you in this vital role we would ask that you please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- an email for the Trustees setting out who you are and the purpose of your research (such as if you are a student and this is part of your dissertation).
- a copy of your ethics approval from the relevant association (please remember to seek ethical approval for you to use social media as this is a good way of reaching our supporters).
Once we have contacted you to confirm we can assist:
- a 250 word piece for our blog about your research that we can load up onto our blog. Remember this is targeted at women with PCOS so should not use too much jargon and should be accessible for the public. Please include a contact email.
- a 140 character tweet that we can put on Twitter including any link to your site or research blog.
- a 100 word Facebook post for us to put on the Verity Facebook page setting out who you require to participate.
- any relevant image such as a photo of yourself or image of your research project
When you have concluded your research we would also require you to provide us with a copy of the research outcome for us to use in our resources. In addition a 250 word blog for our supporters to review.